1. Parents have to give one month notice for withdrawal of their wards or one month fee in lieu of notice.

2. A student may also be asked to leave the school at the discretion ofthe principal on any of the following grounds. (a) Disciplinary (b) Unsatisfactory progress in study (c) Repeated detention in a class.

3. Transfer certificate with pass status will not be granted to a student who fails to secure promotion.